Online Banking Login
online banking login
we make banking a breeze
marker icon Find a Location
Money Line/Check your Account
RiverWind Bank, formerly The Bank of Augusta, was chartered in 1935 and opened its doors to a welcoming public on February 20. Despite the economic hardships of the day, Augusta residents converged on the bank. The bank received a barrage of deposits totaling more than $120,000 and ended the first day with over $150,000 in assets, along with another $11,000 the following day. Bank officials were pleased to see evidence of the trust bestowed on the bank during the Great Depression.
As the volume of business grew, the bank expanded its office space by acquiring two neighboring buildings. The renovation brought about the hiring of more residents as the bank continued to acquire more customers. Even with the larger space, customers were still greeted at the same white marble counter that they had known for decades.
In 1996, then The Bank of Augusta, expanded services beyond its original 2nd Street building to open a second location on Highway 64 in Augusta. Convenience for customers being paramount, a local grocery store was identified as an ideal location for the new banking center, which also included the first ATM.
The bank broadened its reach again in 2012 and 2015, this time outside the borders of Woodruff County, when the White County locations opened in Searcy. Employees in each location continue to value the customer service, quality and tradition that were a point of pride for the bank’s officials.
*Denotes Original officials of the bank and their titles. Orville T Beasley also served as Assistant Cashier.
J. H. Snapp, C. R. Stacy, Richard E. Gregory, J. Ford Smith, O. T. Beasley, John H. Stanley, William T. Mills Jr., Robert J. Haralson, Franklin Collier, W. Peyton Daniel, Elbert R. Miller, Woody Castleberry, Dorothy Willis, Moody Whitehead, and John R. Eldridge
100 S. Second St
Hwy 64 & 9th St.